This must be my 6th “first blog entry” and I must say that I really don’t know why I started another one again.
I have always loved the idea of blogging. To express oneself freely to a bunch of strangers or friends. If we’re talking about body parts, eyes are definitely the windows to the soul. And I see blogs that way; we see the soul of the person hiding behind these words and at the same time, we get to see how they see the world through their own eyes.
Which is why I felt the need to start a new blog. This blog is about 20 years old me. Forget 19 years old or 12 years old Ella. It’s 2015 and a fresh new leaf (or blog, hehe) is exactly what I need.
So, if my some weird coincidence you have stumble upon this baby, this is basically what you can expect to read/learn from it:
1. Psychology related readings: If you’re interested to become a psych student, then you should probably stick around. I’m already in my senior year (and hopefully, my mates and I finish our undergrad thesis on time to graduate on May 2016) so you can expect a lot of things psych related here. I also have to review for the Psychometrician Board Exam here in the Philippines. I even have my reviewers ready they are currently gathering dust because..
2. I am a bookworm. I have a short attention span so I tend to neglect the textbooks/ related literature and just read my sorrows away. Fiction was meant to be an escape and I totally live up to that saying.
3. Debate. I will not lie, after 3 years of joining debate competitions and even reaching the octos/quarters/semis/ and even FINALS once, I am still not happy with my debate skills because I am still learning.
4. Learning. I love learning. Expect this blog to contain posts about the most random things I find on the internet and would like to share with my (future) self.
5. Photo album. I will treat this blog like a photo album of my 20s. I really do think keeping memories tuck away in the internet is comforting. You know that they are always there.
There you go! Some things to expect (and what not to expect) about this blog.) Hopefully, I’ll be able to blog every day but that’s a bit ambitious, ain’t it?
I am a batgirl!!!